With The Summer Heat upon, it makes it tough to get a good night sleep, and if you don’t have AC then you are living by a fan Correct? well here are a few tips I found to help you get a good night sleep and beat the heat.
here is a list of things that will help you avoid that sweaty slumber.
- Clone pillow ($119). This pillow uses shredded memory foam and a removable cooling gel layer for a cold respite from high temperatures.
- Tempur-Cloud Breeze Pillow ($169 to $209). This pillow uses cooling gel to direct heat away from your face and neck.
- I Am Cool Pillow ($40). This heat-reducing pillow uses a cotton-polyester blend to wick away heat in a manner similar to sweat-wicking sports apparel.
- The Regulator Bed Sheets ($129 to $169). The Regulator is made of bamboo rayon, which, according to the company, transfers heat up to twice as effectively as cotton bedding.
- Leisure Town Mattress Pad ($50 to $70). This topper is made of 100 percent cotton and offers cloud comfort without the additional sweat.
- Dangtop Bamboo Blanket ($25 to $30). This blanket is made from bamboo to provide a cozy throw while still moving heat away from your body.
- AmazonBasics Elevated Cooling Pet Bed ($22 to $33). The raised platform allows air to circulate underneath your furry friend.