Now that we are all in quartine and spending every day and night with our significant other, have you recently noticed how loud your partner chews?
The way they put things way in the fridge, even grocery shops?. Here we are going on week 3 of quarantine and you can see how much consumption of toilet paper/soap/the good snacks they are taking in. Is your stress level going up? If so just know you are not alone and there are a few great tips to stay sane and in love.
1. Let them feel bad—or O.K.—about the current crisis
2. Be more curious than furious.
3. Build some time alone into your schedule even if it’s only for half an hour a day.
4. Respect the now invisible boundaries. Even though he or she might not look busy, your partner is not just an empty whiteboard waiting for your thoughts and needs.
5. Stick to your daily routine, Take walks and ask each other how the day was, be there to listen and talk things out.