With this new Omicron variant causing so many to panic, Do YOU need to hit the reset button. A new survey says that the average person needs at least ONE change in their life every seven months. And 30% of people say they need some sort of reset every one to six months.
So maybe THAT’S WHY you’re on edge, with your two-year, overgrown hair . . . your lapsed gym membership . . . and your freezer full of frozen pizzas. Some resets are small . . . like changing a workout routine . . . but others are significant, and they happen less frequently. Some examples of those include:
1. People want to refresh their diet every 12 months.
2. People want to change their hairstyle every 14 months.
3. People want to get a new car every seven years.
4. People are looking for something new in their relationships every eight years.
5. And the average person is looking for a change at work every eight years . . . which, if you look at job reports, apparently synched to 2021 for ALL Americans.
So If you need to hit the reset button Go For It,
I find myself hitting the reset button every 4 months by escaping on a little vacation and just hanging out in the great outdoors with family and friends.