Got any old cassette tapes lying around? The cases they came in a million years ago can easily be upcycled! Here are just a few ideas:
- Decorate them and use them as gift-card boxes.
- Flip them inside-out and use them on your desk as a phone holder.
- You can also flip them inside-out and use them as business-card holders.
- Decorate them in a kid-friendly theme, stash a few on-theme Lego figurines inside and it’s a playset!
- Use them to organize ribbons, thread or other sewing supplies. (You can even make a travel sewing kit with them.)