Ok so we all have big dreams, one of mine is to win the lotto, And I know your raising your hand and saying me too, well what If you win the lotto Saturday night, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
Do you know what it would be? think for a second the very 1st thing …. for me it would be season seats to the Seahawks
Well Someone sat down and talked with 55 millionaires about their spending habits. Here are the top five things they splurge on . . . and is one of these your splurge as well?
1. Travel. 60% mentioned it, which was almost twice as many mentions as anything else. And a lot of them talked about how important vacations are.
2. Food. Including eating out and cooking at home. 35% mentioned it. So eating well is a priority. I’d hire a chef to meal prep for me
3. Cars. Only 15% said they splurge on cars. Some claimed they’re fairly frugal, and if they buy a luxury car, they keep it for a while. A few even said they buy used cars.
4. Wine. Only 9% said they spend a lot of drinking or collecting wine. But a few of them were VERY into it.
5. Clothes. 7% said they spend a lot updating their wardrobe. So apparently it’s not a huge priority for most millionaires. It’s not clear how many of them were men, and how many were women.
A few other things millionaires in the poll said they splurge on are their house . . . their boats . . . concerts . . . golf . . . sporting events . . . gadgets . . . and watches.