Reach Your 2019 Resolutions & Goals With These 4 Easy Steps

Let’s face it – making New Years resolutions and goals is tough and accomplishing them can be even tougher! Statistics say that only 8% of people reach their goals which mean the other 92% don’t. YIKES! Well, I’m here to get you from that 92% to the 8% in just four easy steps, I promise!

https://soundcloud.com/987thebull/the-ladies-room-episode-28-4-steps-to-reach-your-2019-resolutions-goals?in=987thebull/sets/the-ladies-room

More about:

Recently Played

I Think Im In Love With YouChris Stapleton Ft Dua Lipa (Acm Performance)
11:23am
BartenderLady A
11:20am
Pretty Little PoisonWarren Zeiders
11:10am
AustinDasha
11:07am
Half Of MeThomas Rhett Ft Riley Green
11:04am