Single? Be Thankful You Live Here!
Portland has just been named 3rd on the list of the Top 180 cities in America for singles to live. It’s a study done by WalletHub, and the results are based on a number of factors important to those trying to find love. Here’s a couple of key findings:
- 33rd – Online Dating Opportunities
- 33rd – Mobile Dating Opportunities
- 9th – Restaurants per Capita
- 17th – Percentage of Residents Who Are Fully Vaccinated
- 60th – Unemployment Rate
A couple things that didn’t help?
- 72nd – Share of Singles
- 95th – Restaurant-Meal Costs
- 81st – Movie Costs
The only cities that beat us were Seattle & Madison, WI! Apparently you can’t beat Madison for things to do!