I Always look forward to Fall in the PNW because I love the Fall Colors, I hate the leaves falling in my yard but I love The Crisp foggy mornings,and if you’re like me then October means time to get prepared before the rains and Winter get here
Here are a few things to look forward to in October:
1. Halloween candy. A new report found spending is way down compared to last year. And you won’t have as many trick-or-treaters due to the pandemic. So a lot of that candy is up for grabs to snack on
2. Lots of sports: The NFL season continues. The NBA Finals got started last night. And the baseball playoffs are on, with Game One of the World Series October 20th.
3. There hasn’t been a ton of new movies this year, but a big one just got announced. The new “Borat” sequel hits Amazon Prime on October 23rd.
4. A bunch of big TV shows are coming back: “SNL” this weekend . . . “The Bachelorette” on the October 13th . . . “The Amazing Race” on the 14th . . . “Shark Tank” on the 16th . . . “The Voice” on the 19th . . . “Big Brother” on the 28th . . . and season two of “The Mandalorian” hits Disney-Plus October 30th.
5. If you somehow ENJOYED that last debate /Boxing Match last week between Trump & Biden, get ready we’ve got three more this month: The Vice-Presidential debate next Wednesday, and two more with Trump and Biden on the 15th and 22nd.
6. Halloween is the big holiday this month. But here are few more to mark on your calendar: . . . Columbus Day is October 12th . . . Sweetest Day is October 17th . . . and yes, this is real: Friday, October 23rd is “Slap Your Annoying Coworker Day.”
And Yes I took this photo last November at Laurelhurst Park I Love it