Have you seen them? , If you build it they will come, I’m talking about all the Fireworks Stands in Oregon
Firework sales are now open across the state, I love the 4th of July it’s one of my favorite holidays and as a child, I always would love to go to a picnic in the park with my parents and watch the Big boomers and even play with the sparklers. Now keep in mind if you’re planning on purchasing fireworks for the family and maybe even a block party there are a few key things that are important to remember
1. Keep a hose, a water bucket or even a fire extinguisher close by in case of an emergency or if you have a stray firework
2. Oregon law prohibits the possession, use or sale of fireworks that shoot into the air, explode or travel on the ground for more than 12′ feet, if you are caught you could face a fine up to $2,500.
3. Safety is the biggest issue use common sense, don’t be too intoxicated, supervise children, don’t light fireworks in dry grass
4. Keep all your pets inside, turn on 98.7 the bull and play them something cool where they can’t hear the screamers and boomers.
5. Have fun and make memories that your kids will cherish forever ..