It’s that time of year when the days get shorter and darker earlier, which means DayLight Saving is back. This Sunday we fall back one hour so here is your reminder to change the clocks, the batteries in your smoke detectors and change out the filters in your home HVAC Unit.
If you have been feeling slow, dragged down, and just tired the last few weeks this is probably the reason why and you are not alone. I myself have been wanting to sleep in every day. A new survey found the average person needs three “boosts” to get them through an average day. And you’ll need your first quick pick-me-up by 9:12 a.m.
We really start dragging after lunch cause our bellies are full and we know we are halfway through the day. The poll found we’re the most desperate for a boost at 1:18 p.m.
Here are the top ten things that can give us one . . .
1. Getting some good news. (As always, we’ve got some for you!)
2. Catching some sun.
3. Going for a walk.
5. Getting some fresh air.
6. Having a holiday to look forward to. Thanksgiving is coming up, and some people have Veterans Day off next Thursday.
7. Watching a show or movie. That one’s doable if you’re still working from home.
8. Receiving a compliment.
9. Hearing one of your favorite songs. We’ll help with that in a minute.
10. Fixing a problem. So just knocking something out and being productive can give you a boost.
Here is a list of things to help boost your day and get ya through it