5 Ways to Save Money at Disneyland
A trip to Disneyland can get super expensive. With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled this list of tips that will help you save money. Here they are:
- Bring additional snacks. Outside food is allowed, just as long as it’s not in glass containers. Just save some cash for churros!
- Pack a reusable water bottle. They have water fountains throughout the park for you to fill up when you’re running low.
- Get creative with your outfit beforehand. If you’ve been eyeing a cute pair of Minnie ears, you can purchase them ahead of time on the shopDisney site. You could even make your own DIY Mickey ears at home
- Coordinate a carpool so you can split parking. It currently costs $25 for standard parking on property.
- Check the weather before you go. If it looks like it’s going to rain, you’ll want to pack a jacket, poncho, or umbrella from home.