Staffers at Salem Health put together mask-making kits that you can pick up. Each kit has surgical paper fabric, instructions and a bag to put the finished product in.
People interested in lending a hand will need these 4 items
1. Sewing machine
2. White Thread
3. Scissors or a rotary cutter
4. A yardstick, straight edge, or cutting mat.
NOTE: Volunteers should not use their own fabric but only the provided materials
If you have the time and can help, you’ll be making a difference.
- Mask kits will be available for pick up at the locations below. Staffers ask that you remain in your vehicle and they will hand out the kits for those who stop by.
- Monday, March 30, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 1, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 2, 10 a.m. to noon
- Friday, April 3, 9 to 11 a.m.
If you want more info click this LINK to see the video