So I went to the grocery store this past Sunday before the games & saw something interesting taking place and it made me think HHHMMMMM Do you always return your shopping cart after you put your bags in the car? Or only sometimes?
Now get this someone actually studied this, and figured out there are FIVE different types of shopping cart returners. Here’s how it breaks down . . .
1. People who always return their cart. They have a sense of obligation, or feel bad for making someone else do it.
2. Never Returners. People who never do it and feel it’s someone else’s responsibility. They might even justify it by saying something like, “It gives someone a job. If everyone returned their cart, that person would be out of work.”
3. Convenience Returners. People who only return their cart if the weather’s nice, or they’re parked close to where it’s supposed to go.
4. Pressure Returners. People who only do it if they know someone’s watching. Like an employee or someone parked right next to them.
5. Child-Driven Returners. Meaning parents who make their kids do it, or trick them into thinking it’s fun.
Ok, So I’m not gonna lie, I land in three spots here 1, 3 & 5
Where do you land let me know
What Type are you ?