Jessie James Decker Says YES To DWTS
It’s Official the Country Music World will once again be represented on ABC/Disney+ reality Tv Show Dancing With the Stars. The line up was reveled and country cutie Jesse James Decker is lined up for the new season.
Season 31 of “Dancing with the Stars” will include some familiar faces a platinum recording artist, a Real Housewife, a Bachelorette and an accomplished actress with multiple sclerosis.
And fan-favorite pro dancers Mark Ballas and Louis van Amstel are returning.
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with partner Daniella Karagach
- Movie star Selma Blair with partner Sasha Farber
- Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady with partner Witney Carson
- “Good Morning America” contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather anchor Sam Champion, with partner Cheryl Burke
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
- TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) with partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) with partner Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) with partner Koko Iwasaki
- “Charlie’s Angels” star Cheryl Ladd with partner Louis Van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) with partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) with partner Val Chmerkovskiy