As the year draws to a close, we look back at the top-selling country tours of 2019. Here’s who made the top 10, according to Pollstar (check the link for more):
- Garth Brooks. Brooks was country music’s top touring artist in 2019, according to the numbers. He sold 856,000 tickets for 13 shows in 10 different cities, netting $76.1 million.
- The Eagles. The classic rock band now featuring Vince Gill sold 404,578 tickets for 29 shows in 21 cities, netting $73.4 million.
- Eric Chruch. Eric Church’s 2019 Double Down Tour netted $68.8 million. He sold 750,961 tickets for 52 shows in 29 different cities.
- Mumford and Sons. Folk-rock band Mumford and Sons sold 905,352 tickets for 65 shows in 59 different cities. They brought in a net total of $64 million.
- Florida Georgia Line. FGL netted $54.5 million with their 2019 Can’t Say I Ain’t Country Tour. For 50 shows in 45 cities, they sold 767,893 tickets.
- Carrie Underwood. Carrie Underwood’s lauded Cry Pretty Tour 360 netted her $44.9 million. She sold 586,982 tickets for 51 shows in 51 cities.
- Thomas Rhett. Thomas Rhett’s Very Hot Summer Tour took the country star to 48 different cities, in which he play 49 total shows. Selling 664,970 tickets, he netted $44.3 million.
- Zac Brown Band. ZBB’s 2019 tour schedule netted the band $43 million. They sold 705,721 tickets to 47 shows in 40 cities.
- Hootie and the Blowfish. Darius Rucker’s ’90s rock band’s 2019 reunion was a big success: The band sold 694,223 tickets to 50 shows in 47 cities, netting them $42.4 million.
Luke Bryan. Luke Bryan sold 642,284 tickets in 2019, to 38 shows in 36 cities. In total, he netted $37.2 million.