When I was a kid growing up I would dance in my sweet grammy’s living room and she would clap and smile and say Danny Boy “Dance like no one’s watching” So I did and to this day I bust a move in the mirror every now and then and just laugh.
Now that we are in quarantine and working from home longer days, Do you dance at home? if so what’s your favorite song t get moving?
Here is a list of the top 10 songs people love to dance to while working, cleaning, and just being home.
Here is a dance I shared with my Wife Kimmy just days after my accident, and that was a dance I’ll never forget.
1. (Ironically) “I Wanna Dance with Somebody”, by Whitney Houston
2. “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson
3. “Stayin’ Alive” by The Bee Gees
4. “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars
5. “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
6. “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga
7. “Hey Ya!” by Outkast
8. “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk
9. “Work” by Rihanna
10. “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift