Here are the top reasons people are excited for fall to come, according to a new survey: The change in the weather . . . football . . . pumpkin spice foods and drinks . . . and the leaves changing colors.
In this recent survey, people were asked what they’re excited about for the season change to fall. And here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. The change in the weather, 44%.
2. Football coming back, 37%.
3. Pumpkin spice foods and drinks, 37%.
4. The leaves changing colors, 35%.
5. Lower electric bills, 29%.
6. Going apple picking, 23%.
7. Drinking warm drinks, 22%.
8. Lots of TV shows coming back, 20%.
9. Thanksgiving, 20%.
10. Wearing sweaters and baggier clothes, 19%.